Monday, June 13, 2011

Is this thing on?

So! By the looks of my last post it has been almost a year since I've been on this little Sugarfield venture!

It has been a while, hasn't it?  Let's start over, shall we?


wild raspberries beginning

I do still love flowers quite a little bit.  I took a break for so many different reasons, not least of which we had an elderly lady live with us for a year, and all of my attention was given to keeping our house running in a way that helped all of us thrive.  The kids needed attention, the husband needed attention, the elder needed attention, and well, so did I.  Our elderly friend does not live in our house any more which leaves me with ever so much time on my hands.  Back to you, dear Sugarfield.


I love the purple/green combination, don't you?


We took a jaunt to one of our favorite spots - the Watershed - yesterday.  You will be seeing quite a bit of this lovely landscape, seeing as how it is so close and changes every time we visit.


smelled like wild onion


It was chilly, so we stayed a very short while, but we are looking forward to many picnics, scooter rides, and walks at the watershed.  It is a beautiful place all year around.
 

Reminds me of gorse growing wild in Scotland.  I'd be happy to go back and compare the two.



What was happening while I navel gazed took these lovely flower photos?  Well, a little of that:







And a whole lot of this:
 

It is good to be back.  You can look forward to a few things here in Sugarfield land. I will be unveiling a new website - please be kind, I am new at this - offering some classes, and in general sharing what I do with all of you.  I hope to see you all back here in the future.  
 
*Disclaimer*
No actual children were harmed in the writing of this post.  In the playing of monster, maybe, but not in the writing of this post.


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Welcome back -- I love the website and look forward to seeing more of your creations! Love, Mom L

Kris Livovich said...

Thanks, Mom!